OpenVox A800E can be used for connecting analog telephones and analog POTS lines through a PC. It supports combinations of FXS and/or FXO modules for a total of 8 lines.
- Up to 8 Simultaneous PSTN Calls (Per PCI-Express Slot)
- Interchangeable FXS and FXO modules
- 3-Month "No Questions Asked" Return Policy
OpenVox A800E delivers great voice quality in the telephony systems. With interchangeable FXS/FXO modules, it can eliminate the requirement for separate channel banks or access gateways.
The A800E contains 8 module banks. Each bank supports one analog interface. The module banks may be filled with up to 8 FXO or FXS modules enabling the creation of any combination of ports. Scaling of an analog card solution is accomplished by simply adding additional cards.
A800E works with Asterisk®, Elastix®, FreeSWITCH™, PBX in a Flash, trixbox®, Yate™ and IPPBX/IVR projects as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway applications.
- Channel Bank Replacement / Alternative
- Small Office Home Office (SOHO) applications
- Small and Medium Business (SMB) applications
- Gateway Termination to analog telephones/lines
Services and Features
- Caller ID and Call Waiting Caller ID
- ADSI Telephones
- Loopstart Signaling Support
- Up to 8 ports through a combination of FXS and FXO modules
- 8 RJ-11 interfaces on a single PCI bracket
- PCI Express 1.0,
- Firmware accelerate I/O access to achieve high stability
- Power: 7W Minimum, 37W Maximum
- Operation temperature: 0°C to 50°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 125°C
- Dimension: 246.7mm*111.4mm*16mm
- Weight: 124g
- Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up)
Minimum Hardware Requirement
- 800-Mhz Pentium III
- 128MB RAM
- Available PCI Express Slot